How to assemble your ottoman bed?Admin
How to assemble your ottoman bed?
Now it’s time to set up your dream bed! Assembling an ottoman bed is an easy process. All you need to do is follow the instructions properly. First, take your time to attentively unpack each and everything and familiarize yourself with all its accessories. Once you read the instructions, let’s get started.
All you need is spanners and Allen keys.
Prepare your space:
You need to have enough room space to assemble any bed. So make sure your room is empty so that after assembling, you can easily position it as well. To protect your flooring, lay down a mat on the ground. As well as place some thick material under the legs to stop the bed from moving.
Familiarize yourself with tools
Make sure you know which tool is used, for what purpose. Set all the tools near to you in order so that you know what you will be doing next.
The first step is to simply push the feet on ‘chrome glides’ (A) 4 per base unit.
Set the bases into position (rounded corners on the outside – see pic above).
Slide the 2 U clips (B) on (secure the two bases together).
Using the 50mm plastic headed bolt (C) secure the lids together.
Items (D & E) SIDE LIFT ONLY – If you are using a headboard use the long bolts (D) and spacers (E) to secure the headboard legs into place.
That’s it! We are done.
Now you can place the mattress, and you are all set to sleep on it.
Here are some important points you should keep in mind while assembling the bed:
· When you are about to start, make sure you have a spacious and dry place.
· All appropriate tools are assembled.
· Make sure the legs are in contact firmly with the ground.
· Do not use any power tools as they may damage the product.
· Do not tighten all the screws before adjusting all the parts.
· Do not use the bed, while you are installing the lifting mechanism. And after installing it, do check if it is operating properly.